The present policy applies to the personal data collected through :
- your correspondence with the Foundation (including the contact forms) and
- the internet website of the Foundation.
We use some Cookies on our website. Cookies can be either:
- Essential cookies. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, verification of identity and network management.
- Analytics. These cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website, discover errors and provide a better overall analytics.
- Functional cookies. These cookies collect data to remember choices users make to improve and give a more personalized experience.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies are used to track advertising effectiveness to provide a more relevant information and deliver better elements to suit your interests.
B. Contact /application
Whether you are a donor, an eligible student/candidate, or a potentially interested individual, you may want to contact us to request information, send a donation, or apply for a scholarship or honorary loan.
- If you are an eligible student/candidate, and you wish to apply for a scholarship or honorary loan, your personal data will be processed according to the Regulation on the granting of financial support to candidates, students and apprentices. Art. 13 of the Regulation governs the protection of all the Personal Data you provide to us for this purpose, and gives you all the related details.
- If you are a donor, the personal data you provide will be processed to give you relevant information, to discuss possible collaboration, to manage your donation and the related administrative aspects.
- If you are a potentially interested individual, the personal data you provide will be processed to give you relevant information and/or answer to your request.
If you are interested in an event organized or supported by the Foundation, you may have to contact the Foundation. In this case, your data may be processed to manage your participation in the event, for organizational purposes or to tell you about future events.
We draw your attention to the fact that links to external websites may be present on our website. These websites are not controlled by the Foundation and it is your responsibility to read their own privacy policies.
D. Disclosure and Processors:
As a principle, Personal data you provide is confidential and will be processed by authorized persons. We do not disclose personal data to third parties who do not have to know this personal data in order to perform a task/or obligation (according to the Foundation's applicable Regulations).
Please note that the Foundation may have to use Processors for purely administrative or technical tasks. In this case, any personal data shared with them will be limited to what is necessary to provide their service. The Foundation shall ensure that these subcontractors offer sufficient guarantees to ensure the protection of Personal Data (regardless of their location).
Please also note that we may be required to disclose personal data due to a legal obligation.
All the personal data you provide to the Foundation must be accurate and up-to-date.
Swiss law recognizes that people whose personal data is processed have rights. These rights are :
- The right to request access to your personal data,
- The right to rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- The right to restrict, or to object to processing of your data.
- The right to data portability.
- Where the processing is solely based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
Please note that the rights are subject to various exceptions; they may not be applicable to different situations.
if you wish to exercise one or more of these rights (or if you wish information related to personal data), we ask you to do so by postal mail (courrier) to Fondation des bourses et prêts d'honneur EHL, Route de Cojonnex 18, 1000 Lausanne 25, Suisse, with justification of your identity.
Please note that nothing in this privacy notice should be construed as changing the rules of the Regulation on the granting of financial support to candidates, students and apprentices.
H. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The present Privacy notice is subject to Swiss substantive law.
Any dispute arising out or in connection with this Privacy notice shall be exclusively settled by the competent Courts of Canton de Vaud, Switzerland.